The Freemax Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank is a 6mL maximum juice capacity and dual slotted bottom airflow.
The new Mesh Pro Coil System if fully compatible with the FireLuke Tank and FireLuke Pro Tank.
Measuring 25mm in diameter, the new retractable sliding top-fill provides easy refills perfect for on-the-go.
FreeMax FireLuke Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Diameter
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Optional 5mL & 4mL Juice Capacity - Slimmer Profile
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction with Resin
- Mesh Pro Coil System
- Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil - Rated for 40-70W
- Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil - Rated for 60-90W
- Kanthal Triple Mesh 0.15ohm Coil - Rated foor 80-110W
- SS316L Single Mesh 0.12 Coil - Rated for 400°F - 550°F
- Convenient Push-Slide Top Fill Design
- Dual Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control
- 18mm Widebore 810 Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 Replacement Pyrex Glass
- 1 Set of Replacement O-Rings
- 1 Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil
- 1 Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil
- 1 User Manual
If the coils have a sub-ohm resistance, please make sure you have an understanding/ technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that use Sub-Ohm coils. If you are not familiar and not sure of a particular product or set-up, PLEASE do not use it. Always use proper precautions while handling these products.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling.
Use caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) or any rechargeable cells/batteries, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Hippos Vape and Smoke will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to use, discard, re-wrap or charging (before and after) use.
Make sure you prime each coil and or pod before use.