The iJoy Diamond PD270 23W TC Box Mod is a new dual 20700 battery-powered device with beautiful diamond-cutting inspired designs.
The Genie PD270 features a maximum output rating of 237W with comprehensive temperature control mode with effective fine-tuning adjustments as well as Unique Custom User Mode.
iJoy Diamond PD270 237W TC Box Mod :
- Dimensions: 92mm by 49mm by 34.5mm
- Dual 20700 High-Amp Battery
- Optional Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery w/ Sleeve Adapter
- Maximum Wattage Ouput: 237W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Ni200 Nickel , Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- TCR Adjustments
- Unique Custom User Mode
- Multi-Faceted Diamond-Cutting Design
- Vertical Display Layout
- Intuitive OLED Display
- Oversized Rectangular Firing Mechanism
- Adjustment Buttons Below Screen
- Quad Magnetized Battery Door
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- PTC Protective Circuits
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- 1 Diamond PD270 Box Mod
- 2 18650 Battery Adapters
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
If the coils have a sub-ohm resistance, please make sure you have an understanding/ technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that use Sub-Ohm coils. If you are not familiar and not sure of a particular product or set-up, PLEASE do not use it. Always use proper precautions while handling these products.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling.
Use caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) or any rechargeable cells/batteries, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Hippos Vape and Smoke will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to use, discard, re-wrap or charging (before and after) use.
Make sure you prime each coil and or pod before use.