Constructed from durable zinc-alloy, the SMOK ARCFOX Starter Kit is impervious to water, dust, and shock from drops or falls with its superior construction. Powered by a pair of high-amp 18650 batteries, sold separately, the ARCFOX Kit can deliver between 5-230W.
The SMOK ARCFOX 230W TC Starter Kit, featuring IP67 rating, intelligent temperature control options and the ARCFOX Kit comes with the TFV18 Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank, offering a spacious 7.5ml capacity to hold your preferred eJuice.
Smok Arcfox 230w Kit
- Dimensions - 88.25mm by 55.6mm by 30mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-230w
Voltage Output Range: 0.5-8.2V
- Resistance Range - VW Mode: 0.1-2.5ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F / 100°-315°C
- IP67 Rating - Water/Dust/Shock Proofing
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.96" TFT Screen
- Reverse Battery Connection Protection
- Reverse Battery Charge Protection
- Battery Over-Discharge Protection
- Power Self-Adaptive Control
- 8 Second Cut-Off
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Over-Heating Protection
- Threaded 510 Connection
- Type-C USB Port
- Puff Monitoring System
SMOK TFV18 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 32mm Diameter
- 7.5mL Capacity
- Optional 6.5mL Capacity
- Pyrex Glass Construction
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Tank Construction
- Top Filling System - Press and Slide
- 0.33ohm TFV18 Meshed Coils - rated for 80-140W (Best at 100-110W)
- 0.15ohm TFV18 Dual Meshed Coils - rated for 80-140W (Best at 100-110W)
- Press-Fit Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring
If the coils have a sub-ohm resistance, please make sure you have an understanding/ technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that use Sub-Ohm coils. If you are not familiar and not sure of a particular product or set-up, PLEASE do not use it. Always use proper precautions while handling these products.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling.
Use caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) or any rechargeable cells/batteries, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Hippos Vape and Smoke will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to use, discard, re-wrap or charging (before and after) use.
Make sure you prime each coil and or pod before use.