The Smok D Barrel Box Mod barrel beast powered by dual 18650 batteries(not included), the D-Barrel has a dual top adjustment buttons and a screen placement next to the 510 tank connection.
Loaded with the temperature control and variable wattage modes, the D-Barrel can be paired with any 510 Sub-ohm Tank.
SmokTech D-Barrel Mod :
- Dimensions: 87mm x 54.85mm x 33mm
- Dual 18650 Batteries (Sold separately)
- Wattage Output: 10-225W
- Voltage Output: 0.5-8.2V
- 0.1 - 2.5Ω Resistance (VW Mode) / 0.05 - 2.0Ω Resistance (TC Mode)
- 200° - 600°F / 100° - 315°C Temperature
- Soft, Normal, Hard Variable Wattage Modes
- Temperature Control and Memory Modes
- Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Coil Compatibility
- Firing Button and Two Adjustment Buttons
- Zinc-Alloy Construction
- Top Color Display Screen
- Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- Protections: Short Circuit, Over Heat, 10 seconds Cut Off, Low Resistance, Low Voltage Protection
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connector
- Micro USB Port
- 1 x D-Barrel Mod
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
If the coils have a sub-ohm resistance, please make sure you have an understanding/ technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that use Sub-Ohm coils. If you are not familiar and not sure of a particular product or set-up, PLEASE do not use it. Always use proper precautions while handling these products.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling.
Use caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) or any rechargeable cells/batteries, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Hippos Vape and Smoke will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to use, discard, re-wrap or charging (before and after) use.
Make sure you prime each coil and or pod before use.